Work for GBR Smith Group
As one of our professional recruiters, you have the opportunity to:
- Earn a great income. Your income potential is unlimited. You don't have to be satisfied with a 3% maximum corporate raise anymore. (First year average salary is $80,000, second year is $100,000 and third year is over $100,000).
- Have a family life. There are typically no weekends, overtime or travel involved with being a recruiter. Which means that you can spend time with your family and do the important things to enjoy life.
- Professional training & mentorship. We offer a proven system of support and continuous education at all levels of your career. Within our office, you will receive direct mentorship from the owner himself.
- Benefits Programs. Our office provides a variety of benefits from health and dental insurance programs, to life insurance and retirement programs.
- Do Work That's Important! Every day, you will be helping people improve their lives and their careers. You will be making friends for life in a "job" that truly has meaning and gives you a reason for waking up excited every morning!
Thank you for your interest.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a professional recruiter, please send us an email telling us why you would like to be a recruiter and attach your resume.
GBR Smith Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.