How do you find greener pastures and a great career?
Annual surveys consistently state that half of all Americans are unhappy in their current job. In fact, 75% of people said that they would like to be in a different job.
The good news is that companies want great talent. And according to the a Business Roundtable report, more than 36% of companies are looking to add staff over the next six months. But many companies don't know where or how to find you.
That's where GBR Smith Group can help you.
- Your Career Counselor. We'll act as your "Career Agent" marketing you to the people who are looking for your skills and talents. This puts you in a better position to negotiate.
- Industry knowledge & expertise. We literally have hundreds of conversations with the decision makers of many companies every day. But we focus on certain industries where we can have the most impact and provide the greatest value. This means that we will be better able to guide you to the best opportunity.
- Savings: Money, Time & Resources. Companies want great talent so they are willing to pay us to find it. That means our services are FREE to you. Being connected to great people and companies is what we do every day. Why do it yourself when we'll do it for you? Why try every job board and classified ad when most jobs are never posted? The fact is that 75% of all jobs are filled because of a recommendation or a referral. We are your connection to the best opportunities.
- Confidentiality. We are not a job board where employers can indiscriminately sift through resumes. We are very respectful of your confidentiality and will not release it unless you want us to.
- Interview Coaching. We provide you with key information for your interviews including background on companies, the hiring authorities and what they are really looking for during the interview. You don't have to do this alone.
- On Demand / Contract Staffing Opportunities: "Temporary" or "limited time" employment is one of the fastest growing segments in recruiting. If you would like to investigate working on a "contract" basis, we can help you better evaluate the pros and cons of this work arrangement.
- Personality Assessments Tools. We can help you better understand yourself and how to best work with others on your team. This tool may be invaluable in telling you how you can perform better so that your career stays on the fast track.
- Relocation Assistance Program. If necessary, we can provide you with a free relocation service that will assist you in making a smooth transition to your new city. We understand that we need to make your entire family happy, not just you.
GBR Smith Group is your Individual Solutions Partner. If you're ready to improve your life and your career, submit your resume for us to review.